How to use this site - New Suppliers
- Click "Request for Standing Offer" on the side navigation menu
- view the Request for Standing Offer (RFSO) on-line or print a complete copy
Click "RFSO-NMSO Revisions" on the side navigation menu
view changes or additions to the terms and conditions of the Request for Standing Offer (RFSO) and the National Master Standing Offer (NMSO)
Click "Offerors' Corner On-line - Sign In" on the side navigation menu to access the "Offerors’ Corner On-Line"
- obtain a Procurement Business Number (PBN), as applicable
- select New Carrier Registration...; complete registration form and click Submit
(Note: Your password will be provided shortly thereafter via email.)
- upon receipt of your password, go back into the Offerors' Corner On-Line, enter your PBN and Password
- ensure your Carrier Profile information is accurate, modify if required
- at the Main Menu, enter your prices, rates and services offered
(Note: Click 'Need Help?' on the side navigation menu for brief instructions or hints to assist you in entering the information.)
- print a complete copy of your data entry (offer) for your records
Suppliers may access the Offerors' Corner On-Line as often as they wish to update their carrier profile or to enter or update their prices, rates and services offered provided this process is completed by the following Deadline Dates for Data Entry of each year in order to meet the corresponding Publishing Dates for the National Master Standing Offer (NMSO) for Air Charter Services (ACS) Catalogue web site and Supply Periods.
Important dates for the Air Charter Services On-line System Deadline Dates for Data Entry Publishing Dates NMSO ACS Catalogue Web Site Supply Periods April 18th June 1st June 1st to November 30th October 18th December 1st December 1st to May 31st
Suppliers will not have access to the Offerors' Corner On-Line during the period between the Deadline Dates for Data Entry and the Publishing Dates as this time frame is reserved for the verification and uploading of Supplier data (offers) to the NMSO ACS Catalogue web site.
Suppliers' prices, rates and services will remain firm for the duration of each Supply Period. Should a Supplier choose not to update its prices, rates and services by the Deadline Dates for Data Entry, the Air Charter Services (ACS) On-Line System will automatically transfer its current information to the next Supply Period.
Prior to commencement of the applicable Supply Period, you must submit the following documentation by facsimile to the Standing Offer Authority indicated in the RFSO:
- a completed "Attachment 1 to Part 3 - Request for Standing Offer Application Form", found in the "Request for Standing Offer (RFSO)" document
- a copy of your current Air Operator Certificate issued by Transport Canada
- a copy of your current Domestic and International (if applicable) Licence issued by the Canadian Transportation Agency
- a copy of your Insurance Certificate
Note: Suppliers who have not entered their prices, rates and services (Offer) by the deadline date for data entry and/or who have not submitted the required documentation prior to commencement of the applicable Supply Period will have their registration to obtain a Standing Offer deleted from the ACS On-Line System. However, Suppliers can re-apply next Supply Period; same registration process must be followed.
- Click "National Master Standing Offer" (NMSO) on the Side Navigation Menu
- view the terms and conditions of the NMSO on-line or print a complete copy
Notification of a Standing Offer
All new Suppliers of compliant offers will be notified by facsimile of the authorization of a Standing Offer on or before the commencement of the applicable Supply Period. The notification will include your Standing Offer Number.
THIS STANDING OFFER IS NOT ASSIGNABLE OR TRANSFERABLE AND ANY PURPORTED ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER IS VOID AND OF NO EFFECT.
- Date modified: